Italian assault rifle BERETTA AR 70/90

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

2LT

Credits
Post time 2020-9-21 09:33:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by marcoespo at 2020-9-21 21:52

Hi I'm Marco and I'm new on this forum even if I'm a great can of your YT video and your awesome models. I am speaking as an Italian for all italians gun enthusiasts when I say that we would spend whatever price to get our hands on a beautiful and well realized AR 70/90 assault rifle models like all the others you have made. We would be not also happy but grateful, and at the same time you would have the possibility to show a very "unusual" and rare gun like the AR 70/90 (which is at the same time very known and used in many countries all over the world). Thank you for everything; just to show you my determination, I've created a Drive folder with many images of this rifle. Every time I find a new one I put it in there (CRUCIAL: sometimes people think AR 70 and AR 70/90 are the same rifle, however we would like the last one, it is the newest version and it is very different. In the pictures the AR 70/90 is represented). I know you are very busy for certain but I hope people will show interest in this. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards.

Marco Esposito

Link to drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... 3GMqvve0ev5FL1jTdKM

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administratimor

Credits
Post time 2020-9-22 11:11:35 | Show all posts
thank you for your support. This model is not easy to find.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

2LT

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-9-22 21:34:19 | Show all posts
Edited by marcoespo at 2020-9-22 21:39

Thank you for your attention. Yes, it’s not an average gun, but I like to think there’s always a way ;) . I didn't expect many views in a relatively low amount of time, but I knew this rifle is loved by many people and this confirms that there is effectively a good request (and as an Italian I'm happy about it). Thank you again for your answer, it means a lot for me. Good luck for everything.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

1LT

Credits
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
A beretta ar? Really rare to find gun but it looks great.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

Gunsstory

2020-11-25 02:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071563 second(s), 19 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list